Thank you for considering employment with The Philly POPS. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to our mission, please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Philly POPS actively seeks a diverse pool of highly motivated and qualified applicants to join our growing team.
CONTRIBUTED REVENUE ASSOCIATE/EVENTS MANAGER APPLY NOW
JOB TITLES: Contributed Revenue Associate/Events Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager of Development
SKILLS: Microsoft Office fluency particularly Word, SWAY and Excel.
Detail orientation. Data entry skills.
TESS skills a plus. Wordfly and InDesign skills a must. Social Tables and Eventbrite fluency a positive.
The Contributed Revenue Associate/Events Manager is responsible for support functions for both the Contributed Revenue Department and for managing Contributed Revenue Events. The Associate is active in the annual fund effort, in the administration of donor acknowledgement and fulfillment detail and in the planning and administration of all POPS contributed revenue events and cultivation efforts. The Associate is a primary internal TESSITURA database user and maintains all donor information and reporting. The Associate will also serve as primary planner and administrator of the event support team for events outside of the Kimmel Center and all fundraising events at any location. All responsibilities are expected to be achieved in line with the organization’s needs and goals and with the highest standards of professionalism and ethical conduct.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary interface for the Contributed Revenue Department and the Administrative needs of the organization.
- Primary for event planning and execution.
- Support for the development activities surrounding all Subscription and Christmas concert performances
- Primary planning for the POPS Ball and all Salute Series development events including Christmas Salute.
- Primary contributed revenue event contact for The Met Philadelphia.
- Generates the Acknowledgment letters, reports and thank you letters and participates in database management for contributors, specifically for the POPS Ball and the Salute Series, but also in general.
- Participates actively in fundraising activities for the POPS Ball and the Salute Series.
- Supports in the preparation of periodic and final progress reports to foundations and other donors
- Works actively with other staff and volunteers to plan, budget for, and implement all events and benefits.
- Manages the Subscription Series Friday night dinner invitations and lists. Supervises these events.
- Supervises the management of the Intermission Receptions for Donors, servicing the catering contracts and scheduling the room set-up and all logistics
- Supervises the staffing and display of the Donor Table for all concert events.
Such other duties as assigned.
Minimum of BA or BS in related field a plus. Must have one to three years’ experience in a related field. Facility with communication, written and verbal. Customer Service orientation key to success.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Routine for office environment. Required to perform some essential functions of the job during evening and weekend hours, particularly during concert series.